Sunday, November 11, 2012

Venus Rings

I remembered my sister sharing about the meaning behind the lines on the neck of a girl/woman she heard from our mama when they were watching PBB Teens 2012. The topic rose after noticing Pbb teen housemate, Karen Reyes’ neck lines which are indeed visible for which my mom relates to Janice de Belen’s numerous neck lines too. According to the old hear-say the number of lines drawn to your neck reflects the number of man you’ll love in your lifetime. woooohh! Assa! So I have the chance!


Karen is known for being a chick inside Big Brother’s house and even been into relationship with her co-housemate, Ryan. 


As for Janice, she's been into relationships with Aga Muhlach; got married to John Estrada and been into relationships after that. She's a prime actress during her time and still considered one so it is no doubt why she's been attached and linked with these good looking men. Also Kris Aquino can't be helped why she's included. hehe.

I never thought I'll have the interest to capture my friends necks for some proof of evidence. Nysh has 3 venus rings and Ylda just got lucky with one. Ayeee... 



Woah! I got two lines. How I wish the next will be the one I would love to share my lifetime with. 

Anyway on a brainy note as per discussion via Buzzle:

The first wrinkle which you see on  neck is mostly horizontal lines. They are known as 'venus's rings'. They occur naturally due to aging. These horizontal lines keep on getting pronounced and more visible with your flexing of the neck. You may notice vertical lines on your neck. They also indicate wrinkling and sagging of the skin. The reason behind their appearance is not aging but sunlight exposure and sleeping patterns. Whatever be the cause, neck wrinkles spoil your physical appearance. It is needless to say that you would love to get rid of them, if not permanently then at least temporarily.

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/neck-wrinkles.html

But I think the main factor is just letting it go and realizing everyone is likely too busy fixated on their own flaws to notice a few faint things on my neck. So lines you say? Think of it as God's promise that soon, you'll never know when true love will come  and you'll think of this day that you decided to actually believe a hear-say. hehe 

3 comments:

  1. It`s just amazing!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm surprised someone just commented on my post. hahah Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a
    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of
    this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Also visit my blog: Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft android download

    ReplyDelete