Sunday, January 24, 2016
This!!! My new obsession, a webtoon which happens to be a drama series now in Korea. Happy to share you the link where I read the hit manhwa (term used in Korea for a mangga series) Cheese in the Trap.
Here's the pics of the actors who portrayed the roles of the lucky protagonist, Hong Seol and the misunderstood college senior, Yoo Jung.
Making the extra effort to make this third installment (eh? Sounds like I'm making a movie to you right? Same goes for my ears too. Lol) of my Day Currently. Anyway, have I told you that just like Adele, I also believe in trilogy so most probably there'll be no currently in the future posts. Which by the way I know no one cares! Hahhaha
I am just switching from Can't Let Go and All I Ask of my new favorite, Adele! That being said, let me take the moment to play All I Ask again! This song has just the right feels of me, I mean she must have been going through life crisis I think~ oh well she's 25 after all and there's no excuse even if you're The Adele we know. So I italized, underlined and put it the boldest the lines where it was just profoundly raw on the feelings that if ever I see her on the streets of where I live (as if!) then I'm sure I am just dreaming but one thing I'll do if that happens... I'm just gonna run to her and hug her because this song is just so on point and for someone on her quarter life, she must be going through something painful to come up with this lovely song! This is how hit makers, geniuses pay the price for a grammy award, top billboard place and millions of views on youtube. These were just true deep words! Sing with me!!!~~~
"All I Ask"
Still how to spend the rest of life... Really, I am preoccupied with the things which I just like to do for now and turned out that I am avoiding the questions I don't have answers yet like when are you going to go? Where exactly? Have you even started preparing? And all that jazz... So let me for now do it my way even that would mean I'm procrastinating hmmmnnn allow me to get to the point where I would dare go for it with my own two feet.
My pillow. I don't want you to imagine but it's only been a week since I hand washed the cover so don't get the most stingy imagination. Hahahahah
I can be done with procrastination because on a regular days, I wake up at 7am and even choose to stay in bed and get up the time I should be in EDSA and wait for a bus to come. And I am left with no choice but ride the taxi at 9am when I should be at the office already at that time. Whew! Wish me luck to get over this laziness!
That I'll be able to get up later at 9am so I can be at the salon by the time they open at 10 so I can still have so much time to prepare for Sunday church at Feast with my good friend, Dhet chingu! Hihihihi Sunday singles at 2pm! Hoping for a productive day ahead!
My Simon t-shirt from The Simpsons paired with my short from the football ECCP cup wayback 2012? (I used the same shorts when I wrote the recent "currently" post. Hahahaha sometimes it just happens!
Adele's All I Ask song if you still don't know. And just in, I am loving the carpool segment of The Late Night Show with James Corden!!! Can't help but admire his groove whenever he's just singing with the guest artist! He can't be outshined at all my gosh! Hahahaha I recommend the Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson episodes and wait! Adele is on the latest so watch it puhlease!!! Hahahaha
A vacation please somewhere I can catch up with right phase I need to be in by now that I I'll be making this biggest decision of my liiiiiifeeee! Ohhhh Where to go exactly?!??
More time to sleep, watch my favorite series and moments of silence for myself... I just can't pause without two timing that thing I am currently doing. You feel me there right? I think I am not alone in this when I say I am preoccupied with thoughts that worries me like the can't be stopped *future which also happend to be something we do not know. Ohhh so I end it there.
Weary and confused.
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Today, I decided to make a list of (see title of the post) things I enjoy the most MORE THAN the idea of tereren... Kissing! 😘 Because instead of dwelling to my hopeless singlesness for twenty five years in a row I like to present to you all the things that makes me forget of that unknown future, destiny that's happening right this moment.
A little back story as to why I'm making this list is because I just have so much feelings for the past 2015 especially that I am now undeniably 25 and apparently experiencing the quarter life crisis like just anyone at my age so internet people, allow me to cope and get over by focusing on what's making me happy (aside from the male species and the idea of kissing 😅) and join me in realizing the sweetness of life as I write and as you read this first post of year 2016!
1. I love ME time, where I can just cuddle up, in my pajamas, watch my flavor of the month's youtube channel, eat as much chips I want and fall asleep... 💤 Simply a caveman! 😁
2. Taking your bra off is just the best feeling after a long day! No picture of course!
3. A productive day. I know I am not the only one in this because may it be a well planned day or a spontaneous one I always feel like a wonder woman after a day full of finished on time deadlines or accomplished errands on a weekend. Tired but satisfied is the new thing I wish to be this year!
4. Attending FEAST as a non conditional thing to do every Sunday. I am away from my family and often times I have no company going to "the happiest place on earth" but I made it a habit to come to feast and join everyones lifted spirits in the 4pm session with Bros. Alvin and JC as its preachers. The series never fails to touch my heart that I never felt distant with my family at all.
5. Lamang loob. Or any "cooked" internal organs of chicken or pig. My eyes are forming hearts whenever I see dishes like dinuguan, higado, isaw, chicken/pork liver steak, chicken liver adobo... Name it I LOVE THEM!
6. Starting the day with my Chillz Coffee from Mini Stop or Coffee Shake from Family Mart. Reason why,is because I just have the habit of killing boredom in a traffic jam as I commute to work. Also I love my coffee very cold! Plus with Nata!
7. Fruit Salad on every occasion. I've been noticed by my family that I eat fast whenever a fruit salad is served in the table and I couldn't agree more because I want more in my plate!
8. Korean Drama Series are just daebak!!! It's not unknown to you all that I am a big fan of love stories, Rom Com in particular (sorry we are talking again movies and Korean series I regularly watch) and one of the best part of any stories is kissing where they are most in episodes 12 to 15. Well, not just kiss from a frog but a true love's kiss from the prince charming who is nowhere near me now (let me wipe my tears, wait! Hahahah) but let me be in the mood to say, I am patiently waiting.
9. Travel. The company of friends to a beautiful place is really priceless! Because every trip gives you different vibe of adventure and it is well spent with good friends. (Winks at my travel buddies-Nysh, Ylda and Dhet! 😉
10. The grateful attitude. Aside from the realizations that "hey! I am blessed enough to be born in a already blessed family and even so, I managed to be the person my parents are proud of (i wish~) because I am independent now that I have a position in a reputable bank and somehow been blessing others through the course and this is just so great!" , I have no words to better say my thanks to the God I have appreciated more and more through the years so Thank YOU Lord! For always hearing me out and for allowing things I prayed for happen and I am still waiting for the ultimate goal you will soon provide because in You there's always answered prayers. I love you and again, salamat po!